Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Then what. Imgburn has no instructions and seems very complex.

Can anyone give a short walk through of how to make copies from the file saved in PD10 creat disk step?
I am making a very simple 2D video of a high school basketball program, but it is rather long (90 minutes). I want to use titles to superimpose text onto the underlying video. When there is no title the video is clean and nice looking. However when a title comes on the video distorts quite badly. The distortion is worse towards the bottom of the screen. I am using the 3D like title template because it is the only one without any other stuff in it.

Is there settings or known issues I need to be aware of or anything I can do to clean this up. I have already spent almost 100 hours editing in all the raw video and am running up against a deadline in just 5 days.
Go to: