Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey there,
I've got a problem with Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy playback. Although when I originally purchased blu-rays as part of Bourne Trilogy blu-ray set about a year or two ago everything played fine, now I get (since end of January at least) a severe pixelization during dark scenes or intense action which occur rather a lot in Bourne movies as you can imagine.

I'm not sure about a timeframe, but I suppose it's either latest Nvidia drivers or PowerDVD updates that act weird. A firmware is latest but it wasn't updated by LG for several years now. I guess, it might be DRM suddenly going rogue, too. Anyway, the setup is:

HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20 L ATA Device (LG Combo-drive)
Nvidia GeForce 9800+ GTX with drivers 8.17.12.9572 (released 09 feb 2012)
PowerDVD 11 version 11.0.2024.53 (I had PowerDVD9 bundled with the drive, but decided to upgrade to the 'latest and greatest' when this problem occured).

Would appreciate any help,
Ivan.

UPD: installing latest powerdvd patch didn't help as well, unfortunately.
Go to: