Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I used PD10 to edit an MP4 video. The original video was about an hour in length. I used the trim function to cut the parts of the video I want to keep and saved each part with a different file name for a total of five separate parts. When I watch each saved part in VLC everything is fine.

The problems start when I use PD10 to combine all five part into one master video. The audio track is sync'd just fine at first, but towards the middle and the end of the combined video, the audio becomes more and more out of sync.

What am I doing wrong?
Thank you all for the helpful suggestions and advice.

Sounds like the split and delete method is a cleaner alternative to Multi-Trim. (Thank you for the screen shot Neil!) That being said, I also like the idea of using Multi-Trim for pre-processing as Rob1492 suggested.

Thanks again for the help.

I searched the forums before posting but could not find an answer to my question....

I am a new user to PD10 (trial version for now). My main purpose with this program is to take the videos on my hard drive (.avi, wmv, mkv..etc.) and delete the parts of the videos I do not want, keeping the rest.

I experimented with Multi Trim this evening and it looks like it will do the job. Problem is, the Multi Trim window default size is extremely small - making it difficult to watch the videos as I am editing them.
I run a Dell 30" monitor in SLI with (2) high-end video cards. (I wasn't in SLI mode while testing PD)

Why can't I run the Multi Trim window full screen so I can see what I am editing? Am I missing something or is this a restriction in the trial version?

-Thanks in advance

Go to: