Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio not synchronized with video when combining trims
PD10_Newbie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2012 02:14 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I used PD10 to edit an MP4 video. The original video was about an hour in length. I used the trim function to cut the parts of the video I want to keep and saved each part with a different file name for a total of five separate parts. When I watch each saved part in VLC everything is fine.

The problems start when I use PD10 to combine all five part into one master video. The audio track is sync'd just fine at first, but towards the middle and the end of the combined video, the audio becomes more and more out of sync.

What am I doing wrong?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PD10_Newbie,
Please can you provide a few snapshots/screenshots of the Edit Workspace and Diagnostic files.
1. Screenshot of the full screen of the Edit workspace with your project insitu. I want to see what your looking at.
2. Using the Zoom in, to frame level, please take screenshots of the join between the first and second sections and the 2nd and 3rd section of your video.
The zoom slider is at the bottom left of your screen. I'm looking for a distorted connection..
3. Please provide diagnostic files. This will show what your computer capabilities are and whether the problem is a display/sync issue or not.

Guide information to providing the requested details can be found here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Part A, B and E&F apply.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 07. 2012 04:00