Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have been trying for several days to create a DVD menu that suits my needs. When someone puts the DVD into a DVD player, I want them to be able to see which videos are on the DVD and select which one they want to watch. How can I do that? I am extremely new at this and I am beyond late for a deadline.

This is a real stumper. Every time I post this question, no one responds.

Thanks in advance.
I have been trying for several days to create a DVD menu that suits my needs. When someone puts the DVD into a DVD player, I want them to be able to see which videos are on the DVD and select which one they want to watch. How can I do that? I am extremely new at this and I am beyond late for a deadline.

Thanks in advance.
I have been doing basic editing with powerdirector10. I have to create a DVD with several videos so I added a basic menu. When I look at the menu map, the thumbnails are really blurry like it is low res. I added simple logo high res images at the beginning of each video thinking that would solve the problem but it doesn't. How can I change the thumbnail that someone would see?

I am not very experienced with video editing.

Thank you for your time and help.
I have two issues with audio that I add to my videos. At times the tracks play normally and other times it sounds like you are pressing play and fast forward at the same time. Other times it will play fine in Power Director but when I produce to a .MOV or .MPEG4, the audio disappears. I make sure it isn't muted, etc. I have tried producing in different formats, exiting the program and going back in and it still has issues. The oddest part is that one track may not work when I produce the video the first time, then when I do it again, it does work but then another track does not. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? My audio files are typically MP3 format.

Thank you!
Go to: