Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Urgently need help- dvd menu
IPA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 01, 2012 15:23 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have been trying for several days to create a DVD menu that suits my needs. When someone puts the DVD into a DVD player, I want them to be able to see which videos are on the DVD and select which one they want to watch. How can I do that? I am extremely new at this and I am beyond late for a deadline.

Thanks in advance.
CubbyHouseFilms
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne, Australia Joined: Jul 14, 2009 04:23 Messages: 2208 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have been trying for several days to create a DVD menu that suits my needs. When someone puts the DVD into a DVD player, I want them to be able to see which videos are on the DVD and select which one they want to watch. How can I do that? I am extremely new at this and I am beyond late for a deadline.Thanks in advance.

Hi IPA

Welcome to the forum

This has been asked before, here's a link to a possible solution:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/26282.page#143074

Happy editing