Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti.

The weird thing is it worked fine making many videos for awhile. I think it still works in batch mode. If I build using batch mode it works fine. I think. Ill test later tonight.

It is weird. I like a lot about PowerDirector but a lot of things don't make much sense. A lot of things with the GUI are silly and you would think would of been changed many versions ago. I am kind of thinking of trying adobe next.
No this is not a progressive vs interlace issue. Iterlace video does not do this either! The video is unwatchable! The defects are horizontal lines that have JUST started to appear in DVD quality video.

For example:

From "Raw Video1.m2ts" using PowerDirector 10, I make the following videos:

Raw Video1 (1080 HD).wmv (Views fine)
Raw Video1 (720 HD).wmv (Views fine)
Raw Video1 (DVD).wmv (Has horizontal structure deformities that is not do to progressive or interlace video)

This just started as well. I have had no problems before the last couple days.

new problem appearing all of a sudden. I have been using Power Director 10 since around New years. Making 1080 HD and 720 HD, and standard DVD quality videos from *.m2ts files. They have all worked with no problems. Now all of a sudden. My DVD quality videos are terrible and un watchable. They have horizontal line structure that seems to be more pronounced when the video has changing content. For example a perfectly still shot of a non moving object will look fine. But if the camera is moving or if the subject is moving, horizontal structure or lines appear. This has just started and has not occured before. It is repeatable. Any WMV DVD quality format will have this error. Any 1080 or 720 HD video will be fine. Help!
Oh my god! I am an idiot! Well one last question lol! How do you wrap text in a text box? I have a large block of text that needs to be in the title. I can make it 8 point font easy enough, but it goes off the screen. I want to resize the text box so it wraps all the text into the box. Thanks again!
Thanks! But there is no way to change the color boards? I get it now though thanks. Still strange there is not a way to select your own color. The color boards are OK but there are lots of other colors! Thank you so much for the help!
New to Power Director but long time video editor. I cannot change the background color of a very simple title. All I want to do is to have a simple text in Black color (My Title) against a plain background color of say Red. I can change the text color easy, but there is not way to change the color? It is always black! Usually in most programs it is a simple right click or there is a menu option to change the color of the background. I see how you can load an image as a background but there must be a way to just simply change the color?
Go to: