Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd,
Thanks for the info... at least now I know why I couldn't find the "Create Slideshow Page"
Cheers Jacqui
Thanks Dave,
I don't have PowerProducer, the quote was directly from the help files that came with PowerDirector.
I did make a slideshow but found it's not very user friendly.. couldn't figure out how to match the runtime of the slides to the music except by manually calculating the time required and inputing that for each slide....yukk takes way too long! specially after using other programs that do it quicker. This program does burn well though.
In truth I was hoping there was a faster way
Thanks again
Cheers Jacqui
PowerDirector 3 came with my computer...I would like to make a slideshow & burn it to a DVD.
I finally found slideshow in the help files -copy follows-
"The functions for creating a slideshow are located on the Create a Slideshow page within the Produce Movie Disc function". Couldn't find the create Slideshow page here
"To get to the Create a Slideshow page, click Create a Slideshow on the Import/Capture Content page". Or here

but I can not find the slideshow facility anywhere??!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Does this mean I will have to upgrade the program?
Cheers Jacqui
Go to: