Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have been having exactly the same issue. I have a couple of projects (one about 30 minutes, the other about 15 minutes), made up of a variety of clips (.MOD and .mp4). Every time I produce them, for some of the clips the video freezes on the first frame (or even, occasionally, in the middle of a clip), while the audio continues as normal. Generally, at the next clip things start moving again. The problem occurs with different clips each time, and has occurred no matter which format I try to produce to (I've tried AVI, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, MOV, WMV). Since I discovered the problem 1 day before I was hoping to give the resulting movies (of my kids) to my parents as a Xmas gift, it was more than a little frustrating. I did this last year using Power Director 5 (which came with my camera), and it was slow but worked. This year I decided to splurge and upgrade, and I'm beginning to regret it.

I am running Windows 7 with 4 GB of RAM. I am running a registered version of Cyberlink Power Director 10, Build 10.0.0.1012. I am attaching the DxDiag file. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated - I've spent a lot of time on this project, and I want to be able to share it.
Go to: