Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Mervyn

I used the uninstall option in start/programs/Nvidia Coporation
In the middle of uninstall the screen resolution dropped really low.
but was fine after a reboot I assume it just loaded a generic windows driver
the nvidia Corp folder now says its empty.
I have had a pop up message wanting to install driver from nvidia but just ignored it.
hope this helps I need to sort this properley when i have time
I had promised a wedding video to a customer and this really screwed things up

ianT
I sorted this in 10 minutes by
Go start /programs/ Nvidia corporation and uninstall option (there's new 3D drivers and other stuff)
reboot when prompted.

ianT
I have just had this problem it was caused by Nvidia graphics driver autoupdate.
I uninstalled the update and is now fine

ianT
Sorry if its an obvious question but if i upgrade from pd9 to pd11 will all my pd9 projects
work ok without any problems?

thanks ian
Thanks Carl312

It appears its not just my problem. i will continue with a workaround of clicking along the timeline to skip
rather than slide.
IanT
Iam using PD 9 ultra and have a problem when trying to quickly slide along the timeline
to the desired point. The machine will stop for a few seconds before catching up.
Obviously over a large number of cuts and trims this can really slow your work flow.
Iam editing HD with shadow files but I have a quad core pc with 6gb ddr3 and 1gb nvidia GC.

Has anyone got a software/windows tweak or something?

thanks IanT
Go to: