Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I am using Power dvd 17 Ultra with an amd RX-480 8gb graphics card under windows 10 Pro 64bit Insider build 16226. With this latest build i now get error code 0012 graphics incompatible or incorect driver. the previouse build worked fine and still does if i restore the last build from my system backup HDD.

I have tried both optional(Beta) and latest drivers from AMD and the Cyberlink Patch with no sucsess.

Q: Is it a cyberlink,WINDOWS 10 build or an AMD problem?.

I have now asked the question to all three companys and will wait a few days for replies before installing the origional Chipset for my system.

Help anyone.?.

regards toppergraph.

I have the same problem. My Graphics Card have always worked fine with PowerDVD, but suddenly this problem occur.
I did not change PowerDVD version so it's most likely a windows update, which cause the error.

Regards
Go to: