Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Quote: How about the ability to SKEW pips to give the impression of perspective?
My other NLE can do it with ease.

It's a severely limited function, but you can do it by applying the 'Swing' effect and then adjusting the perspective direction and angle. Chroma key the background out and voila, you're cookin' with camembert.

I retract my foolishness, and beg your forgiveness. Skewing is easy-peazy. You do it with the little blue rectangles.
Quote: I wonder how many wish items on this list came true with the release of PD10? Maybe some of them actually happened?

RB

Yes. A tedious function is one thing, but no function is something else. Anyhoot, no need to speculate, download the trial version and find out.
Quote: How about the ability to SKEW pips to give the impression of perspective?
My other NLE can do it with ease.

It's a severely limited function, but you can do it by applying the 'Swing' effect and then adjusting the perspective direction and angle. Chroma key the background out and voila, you're cookin' with camembert.
Go to: