Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I bought an upgrade copy for my old system when I had power dvd9, however now I have a new computer with no previous version a powerdvd on it, leaving me with no way to download the upgrade software, anyway I can get around this?
I have an upgrade copy that I cant install without an older copy of powerdvd on. How do I reinstall on a new computer when I dont have the older version anymore?
Almost makes me want to just buy a Blu Ray player and watch it seperate from my computer...
I as well have the same problem with Power DVD 11 and Star Wars BD. The bonus disks play fine but the movies get picture distortion and has crashed once. Hope my $40 investment in Power DVD allows me to watch it soon. Been waiting kinda of a while to watch these on Blu Ray...
Go to: