Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, I'm waiitng for a patch for v9 as well. Sent all my reports to the support guys and was given a reply that suggests patience because they're doing everything they can to try to solve the issue.

But they don't specifically say that they are working on a patch for v9 and they haven't said that anywhere in this forum, either.

Cyberlink - please respond IN THIS THREAD, TODAY. Will you patch PowerDVD (and Ultra) v9 to solve this problem or not?
I can confirm Star Wars blu-ray discs also don't work on my latest version of PowerDVD 9 Ultra, fully updated (and paid for at considerable expense!), with a blu-ray drive fully firmware-updated.

CyberLink can't possibly force users to buy again just because they don't have version 10 or 11! They must provide a fix! When will this be done?
Go to: