Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm getting this issue too. Cyberlink is one step away from being dumped for TMT6. My support ticket is CS001242696.

Reasons I don't like Cyberlink:

#1 Cyberlink knows I own the software. I can look up my key in the Member Zone but doesn't provide links to download the software I own. I am forced to contact support when I need to reinstall the program.
#2 Somehow my upgrade key is different from a full version key, so I'm forced to install 9, enter my 9 key, install the 11 upgrade (which uninstalls 9) and enter my 11 key.
#3 Cyberlink obviously knows about the problem and appears to have a fix, but doesn't post a link to download it. My support ticket goes unanswered.
#4 Instead of a program to play Blu-ray discs, I get saddled with a load of image browsing, online video, mobile access software that I will NEVER use.
#5 The forced upgrade from 9 to 11 in order to update the Blu-ray decryption. I won't fall for that one again.
I'm having the same issue with PowerDVD 9 Ultra (410. It plays fine on my standalone BD player upstairs.
Go to: