Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: JibbaJabba, did you get WinDVD yet? Which version? Does it play this Blu-Ray out of the box? I'm curious as I just plopped down $40 on WinDVD Pro 2010.

he may not have But I did. I got windvd pro 10 and it works perfectly. it played xmen first class with no problems.
Bump

I really hate these new security measures that are preventing us from playing our movies. not all of us are pirates. We actually went out to buy the movies and now can't play them. I hate how this industry is making everyone suffer because a few people decide to ruin it for all of us.

so please cyberlink fix this. cause all of us have paid quite a bit of money for your products and this is making me not want to upgrade to the next level of power dvd if this is what we get.
so it's the cyberlink software and not my sony BWU-500S drive? are they looking into a fix?
Go to: