Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hi -

I'm very sure that Nina wants no money! That's just the kinda gal she is!

The attached image is a screen that would work for you & answer your original question. It's 16:9, just like the intro video.

Please don't send money Forum members help each other.

Cheers - Tony

Ah alright , I'm liking these forums already I got a lot of support and help so far
Quote:
So, iFaTaLiTy-

I think perhaps I have done you a favour here?
Your .ai file was more than big enough, meaning you should have been
able to arrange for a usable .png or .jpeg file.

I have made you 2 files in .png:
one just converted and output straight from your file: 2015x1842
one adjusting the width: 1920x1755
- both with priority to maintain proportion.

(and what did you pay for the file, you say? )

Nina

I paid $15 for the whole design if you want some money , I can send you over some . That really isnt a issue just let me know
Quote: Your graphic is, like Tony said, 300x200. (download was .jpg)
That's a small image! (icons is often 256x256)
Are you sure you explained to whoever made it that it was intended for video?
You say you have the PHSH- file, and I guess you could fix a little in there, but
I think not unless you go in on the different layers of the graphic.

Even if you could make some improvement, my best advise, unless you
"buy" another one in decent resolution, is:
Make a background for the graphic, a background suited for 16:9, and
place the graphic (as is) on it.

Thank you very much for explaining it , And I will Attach the .ai to the post.
Why hello there rob.
Still looking for some help.
Quote: Problem: 16:9 video 3:2 graphic

Get the guy who "sold" you the graphic to do a 16:9 version in a decent resolution! 300x200???

That's all that's needed & your YouTube issue won't be an issue.

Cheers - Tony

I have the file for the photoshop of the logo , but I don't know how to do it nor do i remember who sold it to me
Quote: The video you linked is all 16:9 with no black bars.

If you post the dominoes intro clip & the image as attachments, we could test it.

Cheers - Tony

Okay well here is the domino's Clip , http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXKI4HZ0

Link to image : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08ZO6KT0
Quote: The image/video wont give you a problem if you use video crop or magic crop and make sure all images and video used retain the same aspect. The voice over isn't affected. All you'd be doing is cropping out the black area or any area you don't need.

Alright so in-large'ing the image should fix my problem if im hearing this correctly , Well if that is the case this why did i have the same problem with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpcv-Ao2B6Q , And I am sorry for asking so many questions
Quote: Hi iFaTaLiTy -

On your YT video, the intro (with the dominoes falling) is 16:9 (ignoring the black surrounds)

BUT

the image following it is something else... neither 16:9 nor 4:3

SO

without resetting the aspect ratio of either part, there'll be black bars.

Why not remake that image as a 16:9 AR to match the video?

What format did you produce to before you uploaded?

Cheers - Tony

Now remaking the image will give me a bit of a problem because i bought the design for my team , But this is what i saved the file as when I was rendering it "C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\Produce.mp4"
Quote: I don't think I gave you a definitive answer about your video - something that really isn't possible unless you supply a screenshot and a 5 to 10 second sample of the original footage (to see what can be altered or not).

Now the footage of it being in power-director ?

Because I do have the link to the video in my first post.
Quote: The YouTube player cant be altered, it is set to accommodate both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio. Don't fret over the YT player display.
Create your video in 16:9 aspect - it's the default setting for PD and reflects both the Tv displays and the monitors we use. HD cameras record in 16:9 aspect ratio.

So your saying the video I have now there isn't a way for me to change it ?

and I do a lot of voice over's and what not so how could i change it
Quote: Hi,
Other than being a YouTube player issue, please advise what aspect ratio you're editing in and the aspect ratio of the footage you've brought into PD.

Place video into Video Track
Look up PowerTools>Video Crop
The tool will retain the aspect you've set to edit in. By localising to exclude anything you want, you can reduce the area displayed but it will be expanded to full screen.

Have fun.

What do you advise i should have the aspect in ? I'm sorry I'm new to all this im just trying to get together some good content and become a producer soon

Thanks in advance
Complaining about a product isn't going to help you get the problem fixed .. your best bet is to ask for the best advice to how to avoid this and not just sit here and complain about it .
Well i render'ed and uploaded a video not to long ago but it has a big Black box out line and i don't like it at all and im sure my viewers don't either so i would like some help on how to remove it
Go to: