Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Nina,

I have seen your strawberries video, it is awesome...

the video is smooth and fun~~~

I hope I can learn to make ~~~~

BTW, Thanks all of your answers~~
The video showed here is so professional, I hope I can make something like this with PD.

One more question, does PD8 or 9 can do the effect at this video 0.16-0.19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBRw8Ij3igY

Sorry that I have so many questions...

Really thanks for the quick reply from 1Nina and ynotfish...

let's me study the video tutorial and have a try first.

Dear all,

I am using PD 8 and considering to upgrade PD 9.

I wanted to use PD to do the following animations of the movie...
can someone tell me if I can do it on PD9 or it is no difference on PD8 or PD9 if I want to do it

if no, can I know which program I should buy for doing that particular animations

Thanks a lot!!
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your advice.

I will try that suggestion for my panorama shots~

Net
Hi all,

I am using PD 8 and making a photo slide-show

I have the same problem right now, I hope to insert a very long photo into a slide show and have a Magic motion on it.....

I found that the photo becoming degrade when I doing that...I have tried to export as a MPG-2 video, the photo seems better, but still not sharp

so I want to ask

1. If I upgrade my version to PD 9, will it be better?

2. Also, my ultimate output is a DVD, then what is the size of the photo is the best?? 1600x1200?? or ?

Many thanks.

P.S. I am not a English speaking person, so sorry for my poor english and I hope you all understand what I am talking about
Go to: