Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Same problem: ATi HD 6970 and Philips 3D TV.
3D via HDMI 1.4 is not working. Other modes are working.

Quote: Hi,
for Workaround you should try to set the Device manually in the 3D tab (e.g. 1080p/24)

Workaround is not working... Or I'm doing something wrong? How to do it? I set TV to 1080p and 24Hz via Catalyst Control Center but there is still same error.

Stereoscopic Player working fine for me with HDMI 1.4 output but it could not play Blu-Ray.
But I still has problems. See screenshot. What is it?
Hi.

I want to use trial version of PowerDVD 11. But there is error after application start:

It's error "CyberLink PowerDVD 11 is not optimized for this screen resolution and will be closed" in russian (yes, i'm russian). So... why? I'm using 3 monitors: computer monitor 1920x1080, monitor 1050x1680 (portrait) and FullHD TV 1920x1080. I tried to use only TV but PowerDVD still not working, same error.

I will buy PowerDVD if it will work.
Go to: