Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It would be IF I had a way to set the "stage" aspect ratio BEFORE going to produce.

Imagine the following: Let's say I'm going to produce to a custom device that has an aspect ratio of 5:1 and I'm merging several videos side by side.

I don't have any option to set a custom aspect ration.
I have searched far and wide on the net and in the forums, but I can't find anywhere where I set the frame size of the video I'm creating in PowerDirector.

Does anyone know where do I set this?

To me it seems a pretty basic information, but I guess it's so well hidden that I can't find.

I'm not talking about the aspect ratio of the file (like 4:3 or 16:9) but the whole shebang.. For instance, what if I want to create a video that is, say, 512x700, or 640x50.. I want the ability to set my own frame width and height.

I can resize any video I put on PD to any shape I want, but I can't seem to find where I set the frame size.
Go to: