Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have you installed the latest patch from above download link ?

Do you have about 50 GB of free space on C drive ?

Can you create MP4 file ?
At last ........I created my first Bluray vacation Video. This is what I did :-

1) Since my total video was 1 hr and 33 mins of full HD, I divided this to 4 videos and saved those on my hard drive as MP4 files @ 18 Mbps. These were 4 independent projects

2) Next I created a new project and just combined these 4 files without any editing and burned Bluray in first shot. No problem. Bluray disc was created in 3 hrs.

3) I think there was no compromise done on quality as the video looks great.

Thanks everybody for help.

Im still wating for reply on above email.

Regards
Sangeet
Thanks for all your help. I would not like to compromise on the Video quality and hence ready to invest on my PC. Given below is the configuration of PC that I have (I make ny own PC) :-

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 Ghz
Motherboard : MSI P43 Neo-F LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
Video card : MSI N9500GT-MD1G-OC/D2 GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card with HDMI Output
RAM - 6 GB DDR 2 (the system information show 4 GB because of XP but its actually 6GB

When I made this PC about 6 month back I thought this will take care Full HD Video editing but maybe Im wrong.

Now I think I have 2 optins (I request you advice)

OPTION 1 : Upgrade this to Quad core and keep everthing same

OPTION 2 : But new motherboard + Processor + DDR3RAM
Please see above specification of Graphic card. Its 1GB graphic card so if required i can use the same OR if you advice or feel that this is not good we can get a new one.

All I can say is that I don't have indefinate money and every buck I can save will help. So just want to avoid over spending. I would like to build a decent and "value for money" system without compromising on quality.

If option 2 please let me know suggested hardware i.e. value for money.

Regards
Sangeet
Dafydd,

First of I just want to thank you from bottom of my heart for all your help. Today I spent the entire day experimenting on this and this is what I did :-

I created a 1 hr 30 min HD movie (screen shot was sent to you) and tried buring it as Blu ray (create a folder) - this did not work. Buring stopped at 26%

Next I created a 12 mins video from the same clips (HD from sanyo camera) and tried buring it (create a folder) and it worked fine. I was able to create a 12 mins HD video (Blu-ray)

Next I used same clips and created a 35 mins video (HD) and started buring it. The burn process went well till 83% and then gave error code eC0030011 (please see attached screenshot)

Now answering to your question :-

1. What frame size are the video files? ===== 1920X1080 i.e. Full HD (16:9), mpeg4, 30fps
1-1 What sanyo camera are you using? -====== Sanyo Xacti Full HD camcorder VPC SH1[/u][/u]
1-2 What was your video size and frame rate selection in the camera? ========1920X1080 / 30 fps / mpeg4
2. You appear to have applied Fix/Enhance to every clip - what was the selection and change you made?=========
This is now removed. above experiments were done without fix/enhance.
3. You haven't any thumbnail images in your media Library - It would help to view these please. ======= i actually remove them after editing or just before burning
I want to see if you're allowing shadow edit files. ========= [b] What is a shadow files. =======can you please explain.

Please provide a suitable screenshot with all details showing. ======= [b] - Attached.

Do you think I need a better graphic Card ?

yes I did....
here is the screenshot of edit screen

Basically im using HD video clips and some mp3 files for background music. This is total 1 hr and 30 min flim
Thanks. Will try and let you know
Issue resolved....

I downloaded the patch from the download link above and installed it.
I have recently intalled PD9. I have created my first vacation video which I want to write on a Blu-ray disc. The problem im facing is that afte i edit the video and go to either producr or create disc, the software runs till about 20% to 30% and then gets stuck without any error msg. I have tried this several times but same problem. Its doesnot creat Bluray disc or save as file or mpeg file. It gets stuch between 20 to 30%. See attached picture

Regards
Sangeet

Carl,

Thanks for your response.

Just wanted to let you know that till last week I was using the trial version (30 days free) and I had no problem whatsoever. This problem started after I installed the software that I purchsed. When I installed this software (that I purchsed), it told me that you already have PD9 in you computer and whether you want to unintall ?. I did click yes. So basically the trial version was uninstalled and then this purchased version was intalled.

Your help will be appriciated.

FredB,

Thanks for your response. Attach please find is DIXDIAG file as required but just wanted to let you know that till last week I was using the trial version (30 days free) and I had no problem whatsoever. This problem started after I installed the software that I purchsed. When I installed this software (that I purchsed), it told me that you already have PD9 in you computer and do you want to unintall it. I did click yes. So basically the trial version was uninstalled and then this purchased version was intalled.

Sangeet
I have successfully completed the 30 days trial without any problem and created many DVDs.

I was very happy with the product and purchased a boxed copy from amazon and installed the software on my pc.

It was installed successfully but the software doesnot starts. When I click the cyberlink powerdirector icon it launches the software and I get the Cyberlink powerdirector launch screen for about 1 minute and then I gets the home screen and its says "importing media" and then the sofware hangs.

I have tried this several times buy same problem.

I have XP, Dual core 2.7Hz with 6 GB RAM

Go to: