Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks exactly like what I'm looking for. Thanks a million.
I want to pick a small spot out of a video to draw attention to it. Such as say, picking out a single person's head in a crowd. I've searched everywhere without success Is it possible, and if so can anyone help?

TIA for any input.
Thank you, Marcin. I'll check it out for future reference.

Best wishes,

Ed
Thanks, bolda.

I spotted it soon after I posted and felt a bit embarrassed. Good of you to help. It's always nice to know help is always out there.

Best wishes,

Ed
A friend has sent me a video clip unfortunately taken 90 degrees off the vertical. I would like to show it to a group but can't find a way to rotate it 90 degrees (clockwise) to the upright position.

Can anyone help, please.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Ed
Thanks, Carl. I'll make a note of that. I have discovered you can edit the audio and video separately using the little padlock at the end of the timeline. I think this also allows you to lock other tracks while editing (cutting) a single track. It's a brilliant programme.
Soldent99, thanks a million. Great info from a 'Newbie'! Worked a treat. Separated the two and deleted 2.3 seconds of the video. The end is only applause so the missing two seconds is not noticed. With Bubba's earlier input, that's two things I've learned. Great forum... Looks like I'll be back.

Ed
Thanks, Bubba. I've downloaded the advice but I'll have to wait until the morning to get to it.

Meanwhile, I think I may have been misundertood. All the ads, with their accompanying sound tracks, have been cut out. Leaving just the show. But the sound is out of sync by about 2 seconds right through the video. I need to cut the sound track out and put it forward to play about 2 seconds earlier. Or moving the video back by 2 seconds.

I'll be back in the morning....

Ed
I'm a newewcomer to Power Director 9 and I'm stuck already!

I have made a DVD recording off the t.v. and want to cut out all the ads, etc. That bit is easy enough. However, having done it, the sound is now about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Can anyone help with this?

TIA for any input.

Ed
Go to: