Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I jumped ship too. Long live Corel's WiniDVD Pro 2010. My copy played Xmen right out of the box. No update needed for this title, no update for anything. How sad that I'm praising a product because it actually works. WTH Cyberlink?
I recieved my $40 order for WinDVD 10 Pro and installed it. It played Xmen 1st class, right out of the box!

Shame on you, Cyberlink.
JibbaJabba, did you get WinDVD yet? Which version? Does it play this Blu-Ray out of the box? I'm curious as I just plopped down $40 on WinDVD Pro 2010.
Yeah, I paid a premium for 9 Ultra and I'm seeing WinDVD on sale for about $40. Tempting...
Make sure you guys contact tech support directly instead of waiting for them here. There's a disclaimer around here about not expecting support here. I just emailed tech support, I hope I get a reply with a resolution.
There was a time when PowerDVD reigned supreme. How the mighty have fallen.
Same problem with PowerDVD 9 Ultra here w/ 4105 update. Plextor 320 internal drive with latest firmware. All I get is the red screen telling me I need updates. Who knew Blu-Rays could be so complicated to watch on the PC? Please give us a patch, Cyberlink!
Is there any way to disable this screen every time I start a BD? I want nothing to do with it.

I have PowerDVD9 Ultra (purchased direct w/ CD) and updated to v4105. I'm using it on a Win7 system.
Go to: