Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Has it asked you to activate? Some codecs have to be before use.

I did not receive any requests to activate. Where could I find the codecs and how would I determine if they need to be activated or updated?
Quote You posted this in an old thread. You really should start a new topic. Have you ever been able to use mp4 or did this just start?

I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. It is a new computer so it is the first time I'm trying to import the MP4. I can view it in the Windows 10 Movies/TV app but that's it.
I am unable to import MP4 files to PowerDirector 12. I have logged into Director Zone, as I saw on another post, but I continue to get this message. I have Windows 10, fairly new laptop (few months) and the video came from a Sony Cybershot. Occasionally, I get the importing media screen but it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

I receive the following message:
An error occurred while opening this media file in the media
library. It may be because the file is broken, an unsupported
format, protected video content, or for another reason. Try
contacting your video provider for a different video format.

If I need to change a setting or do an update, please advise how, I am still learning to navigage Windows 10.

Thanks!
Thank you so much! I had not figured it out and had completely forgotten about the adjusted filter! Everything works now.
I imported photos into my library and they showed up. I then removed from my library and renamed and upated some photos before importing again...I now show the number of photos, but no photos are displayed. I also tried to synch folders with the same results...Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I can't get the print screen to copy into the body of the post so am attaching the screen shot

Thanks!
Go to: