Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Here is a site that some others with the same cam corder asd you have been able to work through the problem please go to this link
http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/9735p1.html Cheers Frank
Try moveing a copy of the Movie files from your cam recorder into a folder on your desktop then use power director to import video files from the folder Cheers Frank
The only way I can do it is select the text message in a stand alone production with pd and save it as a mpeg file call it what you want then insert the made text message as a pip which will then allow you to apply fade in and fade out it only takes a small amount of time to make and will work with any fancy or still text file Cheers Frank
you could use easy Cd Ripper it has a converter and just convert it to mp3 or wave whatever you prefer Cheers Frank
I dont understand what you are asking are you talking about burning finished project to disk or file?? Cheers Frank
interesting I have stopped useing version 5 and that is one of the reasons
why
I have gone back to version 4 its faster and has most of what version 5 has except the themes that i find anoying anyway but my work around is I never burn to disk but aways create a mpeg2 file only that I can burn to disk useing power producer .
If you try burning to disk useing the power director you will find it slow .
Cheers Frank
IS THE FADE TRANSITION NOT WHAT YOU WANT OR BLUR IN VIDEO EFFECTS Cheers Frank
You could save each portion of the clip you want to use as a mpeg2 file in the my works folder and then you could pull that into any or all future projects cheers
Has anyone else found version 5 slow and a bit harder to use when compared to version 4
Go to: