Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Music files
Barry
Senior Member Location: N Attleboro, MA Joined: Jul 13, 2006 19:57 Messages: 295 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded a wma file from Yahoo. It won't open in PD5.
It is a Carly Simon song, probably protected in some way. Do I need to convert it in some way?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 16. 2006 18:56

Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
Henderson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2006 04:14 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
you could use easy Cd Ripper it has a converter and just convert it to mp3 or wave whatever you prefer Cheers Frank
jisbister [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2006 00:14 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
I find any song I download legally will not import properly because of the digital security rights embedded in the files.
grumpysister [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tennessee Joined: Jul 13, 2006 11:56 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
Barry, you may need to convert your song to mp3, you can do that with windows media player. Jisbister, I legally download songs to use in Power Director. If I get it from I-tunes or Walmart.com I have to burn it to cd, then rip from cd. Lot of hassle but I haven't found another way yet. Good luck, hope you get this resolved soon! Out of Memory!!
Ansari [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 23, 2006 18:23 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
dont Import use your Magic music Botton then click Smar sound Track when tap open click Folder in Up of the Tab then in down of the tab Select Add folder or File Music your music with any Format coming to PD !