Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey Tony - figured out how to set the border... right in front of me.

This solutions works pretty well for what I want to accomplish. Hopefully CL will take me up on my suggestion and add a separate toolbar for it.

Thanks again.

Robert
Tony - thanks for the tip.

Where/how do you add the border? I think I've figured out everything else in your suggestion.

Robert
Apologize in advance if there is a thread for new feature suggestions, or if this has already been suggested.

Would like to see a simple graphics toolbar to be able to draw simple geometric objects (squares, rectangles, circles, ovals, etc.) as a PiP object, with ability to specify fill/no-fill, line width, color, etc. Purpose being to highlight certain areas on images or videos.

Thanks
Is there a way to draw straight motion lines (paths) between key frames in the Magic Motion Designer - similar to what you can do in the PiP editor? I would like to pan/zoom to different points on an image, but when you add key frames and then move them around MM uses bezier curves. I would like to use straight paths between the key frames.

Thanks
Thanks Xerox,

Very helpful! Will check out the tutorial.

I'm pretty handy with Photoshop, so I can create the background mask.

Creating the placeholder is where I have trouble. Can't figure out how to make it resizable/movable like you mentioned. Will keep investigating.

Robert
I'm interested in creating custom DVD menus, but not sure how to go about it. I know how to modify a template inside of PD. What I want to do is create menus that have masked preview windows. Are these created with tools outside of PD?

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/4787675

Wondering how they created the masked area for the coffee cup.

Apologize if this is a repeat question, but couldn't seem to find a relevant answer on the forum.

Thanks in advance.

Robert
Go to: