Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you so much for your help! I'm away for a few day and can't test the files till end next week. I'm sorry.
Hi jmone,

I uploaded an original 1080p50 sample here:
http://www.2shared.com/file/G5Etb8ba/00069.html?

I tried some different encoding settings but still without luck.

In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxtHyHotNk you can see my results.
The first clip is the original which runs smooth. The 2nd clip is the file produced with Cyberlink powerdirector 9 and FIXPD9.
You can see that this clip doesn't run smooth at all.

I really appriciate your offer and I hope that it will work.

Thanks!
Hi Jmone,

I made a simple project of 1:20 min.

In H.264 AVC I can't select Fast Video Rendering Technology, SVRT or Hardware Video Encoder. All these options are greyed out.

When I produce a movie H.264 AVC (custom profile max bitrate 28000000), the output file is only recognized after fixPD9 and then plays with a lot of Stutter. (Frame Noise reduction, Block Noise reduction and Mosquito Noise reduction turned off).

I also produced a MPEG-4 Video. Hardware Video Encoder can be used with MPEG-4, SVRT is still greyed out. I used a custom profile with a max bitrate of 28000000 and a Video Bitrate of 25000000. Both with and without Hardware Video Encoder used. These files play fine on the PS3 (after all noise reductions are turned off, thanks for that suggestion!).

However the quality of the MP4 movies is much worse compared to the original file.

I'm still not satisfied, because I believe that there should be a way to get it to work with the H.264 AVC File format.
Do you know somebody who claimed to have this problem solved?

I have a Panasonic TM700 camera and shoot clips in 1080p50.

I can't manage to produce 1080p50 files with Powerdirector 9 which can be played on the PS3.

I use Powerdirector 9 (version 9.0.0.2701) for editing.
I edited the custom H.264 AVC profile.ini file and raised the max bitrate to 28000000

As a result both the original clips from the camera and the edited clips (m2ts) produced with the custom profile play perfectly on my laptop (very smoothly)

I would like to play the movies on my PS3 (Playstation 3).
The original 1080P50 clips play without a problem on the PS3. The m2ts files produced with Powerdirector aren't recognized by the PS3 (incompatible data).

I also tried the "FIX PD9" (mentioned here by jmone http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15533.page) to change the headers.
Now I can play the files on the PS3, but the video doesn't play smooth at all. On my laptop these 'fixed' files still play smooth.

Who knows how I can play the 1080p50 files from powerdirector smoothly on the PS3?
@Cyberlink: Why isn't the option to export to device PS3 not included (and of course at 1080p50)

Any help is appreciated.
Quote:
Have a look at this post here.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15533.page#75776

I am sure you read it but may have missed its possible relevance to your problem.

I did miss the relevance the first time I read the post.
I tried the batch file and YES I can now play the files on the PS3

However when I play original clips from the camera, the picture quality is excelent and all clips plays flawlessly.
When I play edited movies (which are afterwards muxed and remuxed with fixpd9), the clips are extremely choppy.

On my I7-2720QM laptop the clip fixed with fixpd9 plays smoothly without a problem. What am I doing wrong?

the fixpd9 created the following log:

TS, 1 video track, 1 audio track, 0:04:20
1: h264/AVC, unknown parameters
2: AC3, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz, 8ms
Bitstream parsing for track 1 failed. <WARNING>
Demuxing this track may still produce correct results - or not. <WARNING>
[v01] Extracting video track number 1...
[a02] Extracting audio track number 2...
[a02] A remaining delay of +8ms could not be fixed.
[v01] Creating file "Video.h264"...
[a02] Creating file "Audio.AC3"...
eac3to processing took 3 seconds.
Done.
Hello,

I have created a custom profile and the edited movies (m2ts) look fantastic on my laptop.

Now I would like to play them on my tv, but the PS3 says "incompatibe data type". The original movies play perfectly on the PS3.

How can I show the edited movies on my TV? preferable with the PS3.
Go to: