Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried it all right ... followed your instructions I'm pretty sure ... but no dice. I thank you for your assistance, my good man. But either the program or me are messed up. I decided to use all half-second cross-transitions which disguise the freeze-frame pretty well, and produce no sound problems.
On overlap: 'Bad news - PD sometimes looses it's mind keeping other tracks (like text) in sync with main track.' Isn't this like, huge, and a project video-wrecker? Is there any way around it? I hate the cross-fade freeze-frame and the overlap screws up my audio when I need to overwrite with still images.
Carl, this just will not work. I have to say, unless I'm messing up, this is a bad part of PD-9. The audio stays in place but the video shortens by four seconds in an overlap transition? I mean what is that all about? And in cross-fading, you get a frozen ghost? I'm baffled and displeased.
I prefer overlap to cross-fading because the latter 'freezes' a second of video and if the subject is speaking, it looks awful. BUT ... overlaps result in the audio track being out of sync on the other end of the fade! Any help?
That seemed to do the trick! Thanks Randy!
Thank you, Randy -- I will try that and let you know. Again, many thanks.
Yes, that occurred to me; it kind of acts that way. I'm at work now but tonight will check back with those specs. Thank you for the reply ... I appreciate it.
It seems that importing HD clips from my Panasonic is a problem if the clips are 1080/60p and not 'plain' AVCHD. Can I fix this somehow? In PD-9 the 1080/60p clips stall and stutter and play on slow motion. Must I always shoot in AVCHD to use PD-9? And please excuse my lack of expertise!
Go to: