Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well one of the most satisfying aspects for me in Cyberlink PD 9 was the emergence of cross transition.
I work hard in transitions and I think there is any poor facts in standards transitions in PowerDirector at least compared with other editors such as pinnacle.
Almost always use the cross transition that requires me to have to convert the overlap to cross fade and it takes a long time.
But one of the main reasons for my preference has to do with the fact that the overlap transition "eats" part of the clip while the cross transition leaves intact the sizes of the clips. This is very important in editing frame by frame, and especially when the clips are too short if it proved difficult to make a visible scenes transitions.
So my choice is to cross transition.
But why is that Cyberlink does not make it an option in settings where the user can choose the default transition for your project?
When I transfer PD8 files to PD9 there is a separation of sound files and image files, and some other issues like when media files are removed in the timeline spaces appear between the files, etc.
Anyone else has had these problems?
Go to: