Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is ok now, it works after restarted the computer. However, there is still problem with PowerDVD 8, I am using window 7 pro 64bit version. It cannot be updated via the IE browser page... what system information do you want? thanks.
Since my PowerDVD 8 is not working for the Avatar extended edition blu-ray, I downloaded PowerDVD10 trial for testing. Wow, it works~ I thought I am going to upgrade it. However, it just work for first 10 minutes sence. I got the same problem after 10 minutes playback, dropping frames... well, I am sure all my hardware drivers are most update. And, no go again for my Avatar movie... I hope you guys really solve your application problems.

My settings: Avatar BD Extended Edition (France),
LG BE08LU20 External BD player,
Window 7 pro 64bit,
nVidia ION 9400 (driver version: 266.5
I still cannot play the Avatar DVD... the activeX plugin was not able to such an update for my PowerDVD 8. I don't know why. Is that because I am using window 7 64bit? Anyone solve the problem please tell me the solution.

My settings: LG BE08LU20 external BD, win 7 pro 64bit, PowerDVD 8 (come with the drive), nVidia ION 9400
Go to: