Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your comments Dafydd & oaksys

Oaksys I agree 100 % with you, Cyberlink refers to Digital River, and Digital River to paypal... I feel like playing baseball with no ball but a hot potato... nobody wants... money ?

Below answer from Digital River:
Thank you for contacting the CyberLink online store. We apologize for any inconvenience. The error you have described appears to have been generated while attempting to complete your PayPal payment. Please contact PayPal for additional information regarding this issue. PayPal Customer Service Support can be reached at: https://www.paypal.com/help Phone: 1-402-935-2050

Moral of the Fable.... sometimes is hard to spend money
Trying with no luck for more than a week to buy PowerDiector9 using Paypal option, already sent a message to support but they gave me a link to the forums... so i m posting here hoping out there is a helping soul with a possible solution.

Here an example:

step 1 shopping cart OK
step 2 billing shipping info (account login with same address as paypal one), Paypal option selected OK
next screen :
Thank you for your purchase. Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email shortly confirming your purchase and including delivery information.

- Normally Paypal asks for a confirmation of orders, not in this case...

I can see on Members the Order Details

Order Number: 115783XXXXX
Order Date: 3/6/2011
Order Status: Order Submitted

Going back later to check order status I have below message, and that’s it… no way to have a payment done to Paypal

Server Error
Error:
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.
Error Number: SYS_000001
Go to: