Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Michael,

Are external subtitles positioned at correct 3D depth, or generally incorrectly rendered at screen (zero) depth?

I'm fine with file playback only and have a working 3D system, I'm just trying to get proper subtitles...

(I've already sent the same question to tech support (QuestionID = CS001409664), but got no meaningful reply, just a link to my last ticket from 2011.)
Just for reference, since I've complained earlier in this thread, Cyberlink has resolved the issue I was having efficiently and now I am very happy with PDVD 10.
I am waiting from Sunday (5 days) to get any response to a submitted ticket with suspiciously similar issue: I cannot upgrade from PDVD 8 to PDVD 10. All applications are bought in Cyberlink online store, keys not shared with anyone, I am administrator, Internet works, etc...
Go to: