Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[solved] PLEASE READ ALL IF YOU CAN HELP - Looking for help with my customer service!!!
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 24, 2010 20:29 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Because I heard of peoples post being deleted, thats why I take screen shots of my post.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
so please MOVE ON and close your case.
DUBRAVKO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2011 13:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I am waiting from Sunday (5 days) to get any response to a submitted ticket with suspiciously similar issue: I cannot upgrade from PDVD 8 to PDVD 10. All applications are bought in Cyberlink online store, keys not shared with anyone, I am administrator, Internet works, etc...
BRITTON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2011 04:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had a similar problem - this time going from a trial version to a purchased version. I found customer service reasonably quick (24 hours) but similarly unhelpful. Key just wouldn't work. Didn't have samoedaddy's patience and was granted a refund. Bit of a shame, liked the software. I see that people who purchase the software from Amazon are getting the same issues. It'll have to be Arcsoft for me.
xwray [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2010 00:17 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: so please MOVE ON and close your case.

That's right...everybody with this problem should just MOVE ON - move right on to this thread and state their experiences here in a single location so prospective buyers can get an idea of what to expect should their key not work properly <Smith & Wesson...the original point and click interface>
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
He probably says move on cause he has not experienced it or works for there tech department.
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
It is a shame that a senior contributor would say move on, rather than help with the issue. We are not looking to bash, we are simply looking for help with a product that we purchased and now the key codes that we purchased are no longer valid.
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
It is a shame that a senior contributor would say move on, rather than help with the issue. We are not looking to bash, we are simply looking for help with a product that we purchased and now the key codes that we purchased are no longer valid.

No one has answered why they are not valid. All I have heard is they are valid ( but is says incorrect) or just buy the software again.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
I am clear of your bitterness, but your way makes others act likewise. So change or Move On!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10. 2011 15:30

Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you but NO!! Get my product working and I will move.
xwray [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: I am clear of your bitterness, but your way makes others act likewise. So change or Move On!

Do you not realize it is Cyberlinks way that have made so many people angry?

Perhaps rather than telling purchasers of Cyberlinks non functioning software to move on you should be directing your comments to their tech support to move on with solving the problem. <Smith & Wesson...the original point and click interface>
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Exactly!! We hav not asked of anything other than to get the product working that we paid for.

If they cant, then refund our money.
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok, They answered my ticket again finally. They gave me a new PowerDVD 9 download and key. The key actually worked this time. They also gave me PowerDVD 10 download and key, but the 10 is just a trial and dont see anywhere to put the key code to activate. It only gives me buy or register.

Anyone help with this. Thanks
xwray [Avatar]
[Post New]
Out of curiousity was the fix provided by the same agent that had been working with you or a different agent. <Smith & Wesson...the original point and click interface>
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
the same one Zubair!!
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well I finally got my issue resolved. I did make contact with someone in the US and he will be working on forwarding this information to help speed up the process for those with key code issues!!!
Samoedaddy69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
He has my link to this thread to review!
DUBRAVKO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2011 13:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Just for reference, since I've complained earlier in this thread, Cyberlink has resolved the issue I was having efficiently and now I am very happy with PDVD 10.
WhiteHawk77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2011 22:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Can someone help me too, purchased the PowerDVD 10 Ultra about 10 days ago
on the online store, the key with the email doesnt

work, comes up as Invalid when activating like many here, 9 days after sending a message I got this:

Dear Gavin,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand your concern related with the CyberLink PowerDVD 10 Ultra and you are unable to activate it.

In regards to your issue, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the software from the link provided below:

PDVD 10 Mark II Ultra 3D (Build:2325) [Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 ready] (online activation required)

http://isales.gocyberlink.com/download/CS_Dept/PowerDVD/PowerDVD10_Ultra_2325_DVD101124-02.exe

User Name: PowerDVD
Password: ********

Note: Password valid duration is 2011/2/14 00:00 Hrs ~ 2011/2/20 23:59 Hrs PST. I suggest you to download the software before 2011/2/20 23:59 Hrs PST.

CD Key : ULPBJ-*****-*****-E4ULQ-*****-*****

Please revert using the following reference:

>> http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp <<

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink products.

Thanks and Regards

Bedi
CyberLink Technical Support

Well I downloaded it again even though I already had the install file from the order email, and reinstalled it and used the Key (which is the same key I had in the email too) and surprise surprise it didnt work, so please please can someone help, this is not a small amount of money for me.
WhiteHawk77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2011 22:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Here is my DXDiag as requested:

[removed to keep it readable]

My Firewall is the Windows 7 built-in one (which I have tried activating while I had that switched off but still said the key was invalid)

And the Antivirus is AVG free.

Thanks,

Gavin.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2011 10:59

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I removed the full posting of the DXDIAG - please help to attach it as attachment, thanks

please check this thread:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

it may can help to uninstall all PowerDVD and run the cleaner - please let me know if this worked on your side.

If possible please also post a snapshot of the error message

thanks and br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan