Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey Michael, thanks for your help, the process in that other post worked, it now activated with the key now, the cleaner was the key as just uninstalling didn't do the trick.

Looks like there is a problem coming from a previous version wether it be the trial version of 10 or a full version of 9, 8 etc if the stuff the cleaner gets rid of (registry entry?) or the older install folder is still there.

Thanks again Michael for quick and helpful response.
Here is my DXDiag as requested:

[removed to keep it readable]

My Firewall is the Windows 7 built-in one (which I have tried activating while I had that switched off but still said the key was invalid)

And the Antivirus is AVG free.

Thanks,

Gavin.
Can someone help me too, purchased the PowerDVD 10 Ultra about 10 days ago
on the online store, the key with the email doesnt

work, comes up as Invalid when activating like many here, 9 days after sending a message I got this:

Dear Gavin,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand your concern related with the CyberLink PowerDVD 10 Ultra and you are unable to activate it.

In regards to your issue, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the software from the link provided below:

PDVD 10 Mark II Ultra 3D (Build:2325) [Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 ready] (online activation required)

http://isales.gocyberlink.com/download/CS_Dept/PowerDVD/PowerDVD10_Ultra_2325_DVD101124-02.exe

User Name: PowerDVD
Password: ********

Note: Password valid duration is 2011/2/14 00:00 Hrs ~ 2011/2/20 23:59 Hrs PST. I suggest you to download the software before 2011/2/20 23:59 Hrs PST.

CD Key : ULPBJ-*****-*****-E4ULQ-*****-*****

Please revert using the following reference:

>> http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp <<

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink products.

Thanks and Regards

Bedi
CyberLink Technical Support

Well I downloaded it again even though I already had the install file from the order email, and reinstalled it and used the Key (which is the same key I had in the email too) and surprise surprise it didnt work, so please please can someone help, this is not a small amount of money for me.
Go to: