Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[solved] PLEASE READ ALL IF YOU CAN HELP - Looking for help with my customer service!!!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I removed the full posting of the DXDIAG - please help to attach it as attachment, thanks

please check this thread:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

it may can help to uninstall all PowerDVD and run the cleaner - please let me know if this worked on your side.

If possible please also post a snapshot of the error message

thanks and br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
WhiteHawk77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2011 22:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Michael, thanks for your help, the process in that other post worked, it now activated with the key now, the cleaner was the key as just uninstalling didn't do the trick.

Looks like there is a problem coming from a previous version wether it be the trial version of 10 or a full version of 9, 8 etc if the stuff the cleaner gets rid of (registry entry?) or the older install folder is still there.

Thanks again Michael for quick and helpful response.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
I will close this thread here - if you encounter issues please open your own thread

Thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan