Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I purchased the full version of PowerDVD 9 Ultra a while back. Recently I upgraded my system and upon reinstalling Windows, decided to upgrade to PowerDVD 10 Ultra. When I tried to install PowerDVD 10 it told me that I needed version 9 to be installed. I didn't have a copy but managed to find one on a shareware site. Problem is if I install PowerDVD 9, it gives me an error when I try to activate it with my serial number. You would think they would have just added a page in the PowerDVD 10 Upgrade installation that let you enter your version 8/9 serial number so you could continue installing!

I opened a ticket with support but they haven't answered yet and it's been two days. Anyone have any idea how long it takes them to respond? Even better, anyone have any suggestions on how I can get the PowerDVD 10 Upgrade version installed on my system? Thanks

Go to: