Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I downloaded & applied patch 2330a & was able to burn to a folder successfully.
I then downloaded & applied patch 2504 & tried to burn the same file. It failed with my previous problem.
Time remaining 00:00:01 second & never finishing. the percent completion for this 469 mb video was
91%. The percentage of failure depends on the size of the file I'm trying to burn. The only thing consistant
is the time remaining which is one second. I get this burning to a disc or to a folder. To me the problem is with patch 2504
thanks. I'll stick with what I have for awhile. Then when I have some free day I'll try loading the patches in order & give it a try.
thanks bulldog.

Do you recommend that I reload the Patches starting from the oldest & continue to the newest, or should I just load the newest patch? I'm still leery of getting the problem I had during the disk burn (00.00.01 time remaining and not completing.)
My original PD9 software version 2330 worked fine. I applied patch 2504 (skipping 2330a) & encountered a problem
burning my avchd video. the burn menu showed Time Remaining 00.00.01 with time elaspe incrementing but not
completing. I reinstalled the original software & was able to burn the same video without any problem. Later I installed patch 2702 & encountered the same problem (different video) time remaining 00.00.01 but never finishing. I again reinstalled my original PD9 software which corrected the problem with this second video.
My questions - Did skipping patch 2330 cause the problem? Did the patches need to be installed in order? Did anyone else have this problem?

thanks/Jim
Ok, Thanks for the response guys.

Jim
I still don't seem to see the purpose of the arrow buttons. When I preview my video I see the home button on the chapters menu & it takes me to the main, but the arrow icons don't seem to do anything. I can move them, but clicking on them doesn't seem to do anything & I see no evidence of them on the preview screen.

I've checked the manual & the tutorial but still don't quite get the create menu thing. Is there a text write up on a step by step procedure?

thanks for the replies
Golfer
newbie question: Under create disk/create menu - what are the up,down,right,left arrows and H Icons for?
Go to: