Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi,
i am new to powerdirector and video editing as a whole, although i am an audio engineer so i have an extensive background in audio editing.
i am also a guitar instructor and have been making some small videos of the students to put on youtube, facebook, etc. i usually just add a logo, some titles and edit the audio a bit in the wave editor. i am using a simple kodak Zi8 camera with an external microphone for the audio. the camera records in .MOV files.
the problem i am having is that once i produce, usually to a MP4 or WMA file, the audio and video are out of sync with the audio lagging behind the video. it seems more pronounced on the WMA files. is there anything i can do to fix this? i am generally using Win7 64 on my laptop.

cheers,
dean
Go to: