Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes, the ticket number is: •Ticket ID: CS001175791

Like I said, I've been going back and forth on this for 3 weeks. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. They have all my sysem information and screen dumps. Please help...
I've had PowerDVD 12 for three weeks and am still unable to run it. It crashes every time I start it. I've sent screen shots of everything support as asked for to no avail. Don't know how to resolve....
Was was charged twice for the same product and 9 days later, I have still not received a response from Digital River. I used a debit card and the money came right out of my account so now I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to pay my rent and I get no response from Digital River as to them crediting my account for the overcharge. I hope you have better luck.
Has anyone had the problem of Digital River charging twice for the same product? I purchased PowerDVD v.9 Ultra and the extended download capabilities for aproximately $101 dollars and the next day I had two exact charges in my bank account. Two for $6.50 and two for $94.95. I can't get customer service at Cyberlink to deal with this and I get NO response from Digital River. I need them to back out the second charge they made so I can pay my rent!!!!!! Has anyone else had this awful service from the billing department that works for Cyberlink? I think it's a different company that Cyberlink contracts to do their billing but What Digital does reflects back on to Cyberlink.

Gary P
Go to: