Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2D won't play here either.
That's the copy protection kicking in. From what I understand the video is encoded on the disc that way, and there are supposed to be reference files the player looks at to descramble the video once all the requirements are met. Thing is sometimes those reference files get corrupted. Some people have reported using a third party program fixing this problem, circumventing the copy protection and reconstructing the reference files. I haven't tried this option yet, since it seems to be apparent on only one movie combo set, so I'll just not buy combo sets from now on. Why PowerDVD can't resolve this on it's own is beyond me. If it becomes a bigger problem I'll just purchase a standalone player.
That sounds like a DRM problem, I have seen the same with primarily my movie box sets, unfortunately I don't have a set top to confirm if it's a problem with the disc or the player.
DTS 7.1 channels are decoded in version 12.

You will need to contact support in regards to any upgrades.
If you purchased the extended download option you can check your order in the member zone, you will need either:

1. The order number and your member password.

2. The last five digits of the CC# used and your E-mail address.

a download option will be available.

**This only works if you purchased the extended download option at time of purchase**
Go to: