Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So any news?
Is there any updates after 5 months?
Or are you keeping on just ignoring it?
I had waited smth, but still nothing.
Quote: Jasurbek,
Ok, you'll have to see what Michael says about this.In the meantime I suggest you see this page: CLICK HERE.Be sure to give them as much information as possible so they can better serve you.

Good Luck,
James Cossin

James,
Updates in these page: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-update.do are old for my player. I bought full version just 1.5 weeks ago.

I also tried to update my video card graphics, the following statement appeared: "your video card graphics do not need updates".

Below, I am attaching Log file from Cyberlink BD & 3D advisor.
Thanks
Was it one movie only that had bad image? If it does it to more than just one movie than it is not the movie.
Also, under 3D settings Source Format, do you have automatic(recommended) selected? In picture DSCF0563 it appears to me that the setting is on Side-by-side. Or PDVD is automatically selecting Side-by-side when it should be played differently.
I did notice in that screenshot you did not have 3D enabled. Have you enabled 3D by clicking on the 3D icon in the bottom right of PDVD? The icon will be a cube when enabled.

Regards,
James Cossin

James,
This poroblem is with all movies in mkv (matroska) format. I used all options in 3D setting Source Format, the best one matched was "recommended". In picture DSCF0563, I know,i juts disabled 3D, to show how two sides differ from each other. Actually, all movies (in mkv) with problem is side by side. For other movies in other formats (except mkv) I dont have any problem.
Quote:
Do you have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture? You could do it that way.

Regards,
James Cossin

Hi, James
Here are the photos I uploaded
or you can see photos here
http://oneboy.mylivepage.com/image/2860_Shots_for_cyberlink

here additional photos
Do you have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture? You could do it that way.

Regards,
James Cossin

Hi, James
Here are the photos I uploaded
or you can see photos here
http://oneboy.mylivepage.com/image/2860_Shots_for_cyberlink
the pics from snapshot is too little to see, even not visible
Quote: Hi,
what do you mean by "pushed aside" can you give a photo?

Br
Michael

it is not visible here, i dont know why. but in my laptop i can see, but if upload photo, it becomes dark. how can i do snapshot in power dvd?
Today i tried another blu-ray 3D, now it is ok.
application is loading video and playing it easily.
But, video is pushed aside a bit. I dont know whether it is because of movie or player.
Today I bought Power DVD 10 Ultra Mark II. The program can show small size videos very fine both in 2D and 3D.
But for files more than 3 GB, the application stops working. I cant watch blu-ray 3D movies. I dont think my system is low for this. I tested it with Cyberlink BD & 3D Advisor and it passed. what do you recommend to enjoy blu-ray 3D?
Go to: