Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with Blu-ray 3D in Power DVD 10 Ultra Mark II
Jasurbek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2011 18:10 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Today I bought Power DVD 10 Ultra Mark II. The program can show small size videos very fine both in 2D and 3D.
But for files more than 3 GB, the application stops working. I cant watch blu-ray 3D movies. I dont think my system is low for this. I tested it with Cyberlink BD & 3D Advisor and it passed. what do you recommend to enjoy blu-ray 3D?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please post more information:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

please see PDVD requirements:
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/powerdvd-system-requirements_en_US.html

BR
Michael
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Today i tried another blu-ray 3D, now it is ok.
application is loading video and playing it easily.
But, video is pushed aside a bit. I dont know whether it is because of movie or player.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
what do you mean by "pushed aside" can you give a photo?

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
what do you mean by "pushed aside" can you give a photo?

Br
Michael

it is not visible here, i dont know why. but in my laptop i can see, but if upload photo, it becomes dark. how can i do snapshot in power dvd?
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
the pics from snapshot is too little to see, even not visible
JamesCossin
Newbie Location: Texas, United States Joined: Jan 07, 2011 18:08 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
Jasurbek,
Do you have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture? You could do it that way.

Regards,
James Cossin "Only the dead have seen the end of war"
PC Specs:Q6600 @3Ghz,4GB Ram@1066Mhz,750i SLi FTW @ 1333Mhz FSB,(2) EVGA GTX 470SC 1280MB,X-Fi Platinum,Nvidia Edition Antec 900.
Acer H5360 3D Projector, 92" EliteScreens Screen
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Jasurbek,
Do you have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture? You could do it that way.

Regards,
James Cossin

Hi, James
Here are the photos I uploaded
or you can see photos here
http://oneboy.mylivepage.com/image/2860_Shots_for_cyberlink
[Thumb - DSCF0541.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0541.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
686 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
238 time(s)
[Thumb - DSCF0545.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0545.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
810 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
254 time(s)
[Thumb - DSCF0540.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0540.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
614 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
241 time(s)
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:

Regards,
James Cossin

Hi, James
Here are the photos I uploaded
or you can see photos here
http://oneboy.mylivepage.com/image/2860_Shots_for_cyberlink

here additional photos
[Thumb - DSCF0558.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0558.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
778 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
237 time(s)
[Thumb - DSCF0555.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0555.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
790 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
250 time(s)
[Thumb - DSCF0563.jpg]
 Filename
DSCF0563.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
860 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
254 time(s)
JamesCossin
Newbie Location: Texas, United States Joined: Jan 07, 2011 18:08 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
Jasurbek,
Was it one movie only that had bad image? If it does it to more than just one movie than it is not the movie.
Also, under 3D settings Source Format, do you have automatic(recommended) selected? In picture DSCF0563 it appears to me that the setting is on Side-by-side. Or PDVD is automatically selecting Side-by-side when it should be played differently.
I did notice in that screenshot you did not have 3D enabled. Have you enabled 3D by clicking on the 3D icon in the bottom right of PDVD? The icon will be a cube when enabled.

Regards,
PC Specs:Q6600 @3Ghz,4GB Ram@1066Mhz,750i SLi FTW @ 1333Mhz FSB,(2) EVGA GTX 470SC 1280MB,X-Fi Platinum,Nvidia Edition Antec 900.
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Was it one movie only that had bad image? If it does it to more than just one movie than it is not the movie.
Also, under 3D settings Source Format, do you have automatic(recommended) selected? In picture DSCF0563 it appears to me that the setting is on Side-by-side. Or PDVD is automatically selecting Side-by-side when it should be played differently.
I did notice in that screenshot you did not have 3D enabled. Have you enabled 3D by clicking on the 3D icon in the bottom right of PDVD? The icon will be a cube when enabled.

Regards,
James Cossin

James,
This poroblem is with all movies in mkv (matroska) format. I used all options in 3D setting Source Format, the best one matched was "recommended". In picture DSCF0563, I know,i juts disabled 3D, to show how two sides differ from each other. Actually, all movies (in mkv) with problem is side by side. For other movies in other formats (except mkv) I dont have any problem.
JamesCossin
[Post New]
Jasurbek,
Ok, you'll have to see what Michael says about this.In the meantime I suggest you see this page: CLICK HERE.Be sure to give them as much information as possible so they can better serve you.

Good Luck,
Jasurbek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok, you'll have to see what Michael says about this.In the meantime I suggest you see this page: CLICK HERE.Be sure to give them as much information as possible so they can better serve you.

Good Luck,
James Cossin

James,
Updates in these page: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-update.do are old for my player. I bought full version just 1.5 weeks ago.

I also tried to update my video card graphics, the following statement appeared: "your video card graphics do not need updates".

Below, I am attaching Log file from Cyberlink BD & 3D advisor.
Thanks
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_1-TOSH_2011_01_13_13_45_33.html
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
15 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
408 time(s)
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_1-TOSH_2011_01_13_13_45_08.html
[Disk]