Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I don't think the mkv causes the problem. I have the same problem and i can make the icon dissapear by only putting a jpg on the video track (see screenshot earlier in this thread).

Repel
Hi,

I'm a newby too and i have the same problem with the titles. They work in edit mode but dissapear in production. I also noticed that the title track in the timeline has no enable/disable icon (the eye/X) most of the time. When I open a new workspace the icon is there but as soon as i open a room the icon dissapears.

I assume that the dissapearance of the icon and the not showing of the titles in production are related, but have no clue how to solve this. Like homevideo I installed some other video editing software for evaluation too (pinnacle and powerdirector express in my case). Ive added a screenshot and a directX diagnostic.

Has anyone found a solution that works?

Thanks, Repel
Go to: