Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you PepsiMan, as I got the same problem. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/14892.page

I have, however, tried to convert the file .MPG file into a different format - .WMV using RealPlayer Converter, but had no success. I have also tried to make a DVD using PD8 and another application, but it did not work this time (used that application quite a few times before). So I suspect that I may have a problem with my camera.
I think that the problem can be the video files produced by my old camera, because:

1. I was unable to make a DVD from the files (tried two different DVD makers)
2. I was unable to convert them into a different format

So, today, I bought a new camera - Sony DSCWX5B, was going to start filming in HD anyway.
Quote: Your file does not play well on my system either.

Thank you for trying, but it does play when other video editing software (even PowerDirect 8 ) or player is used.
1. I am using - PowerDirector Trial 9.0.0.2330a, SR number VDE 101118-06.
2. I have attached: txt file with the DirectX Diagnostic of my system, the screen shot of my Edit workspace and one sample of my video, unedited.
3. I could not find the number on the camera that I use, can only provide the model number - Cyber-shot W80

Thank you,

Antanas
Just wanted to add that coputer's OS is Windows 7 pro 64. I have installed WHQL for my GeoForce GT 220 card, but problem has not went away.
Hi, everyone!

I have got a new computer with i7, 12GB of RAM and so on... So I have downloaded a trial version of Power Direct 9 Ultra 64 to see what kind of animal it was.

I used to work with PD8 before, so it was not a big change for me, but to my disappointment my .MPG files from a Sony camera were playing only in fast motion with a funny sound. All my attempts to slow down the speed have not delivered any good result. However, the same files work perfectly on Power Director 8.

Anyone knows what the problem could be?

Tnx,

Antanas
Go to: