Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
thanks, very much appreciated your hint !

The 2500 photo limit is just in the library. If you put the first 2500 photos on the timeline then clear the library, you can add another 2500 images in the library.

Of coruse, you can add to the timeline each library full of images. Rinse and repeat.

As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of images on the timeline. Just do not move any images on your hard drive while you have those images on the timeline.

Be sure to save the project file at regular intervals, it is a good idea to add a incrementing number to the name.
Power Director has a system limit of 2500 photos. As I realize timelapse video from a large amount of photos, how can I overcome this limitation ?
Quote Pls some hint ! Thanks

Check to see if the Real Time preview is checked.

Pferences/Display/Preview mode:/ Real-Time Preview it's OK and it's not the reason, sorry.

Anyhow many thanks for your time

Manlio
Just upgraded from PD13. So I restarted an old project with several mp4 files to be edited and assembred. But I have no sound at all, while on the PD13 I had no problems. So I presume is a problem of codecs or a bad installation. So I reinstalled PD15 from the scrach, but no result. Always no sound. If I load a file I can see both video and audio timelines, but they don't play.

I am sure must be a stupid mistake, but I am unable to have enough imagination.

Pls some hint ! Thanks
Thanks a lot for the fast answer. A bit elaborate .. I will try.
Manlio
Produced a slideshow with PD 11 I noticed that some photos have to me changed with respect of their previous order. I found out how to sort but not how to move only few of them without starting from the scratch. Is it possible to move photos within the media room ?
Thanks
Go to: