Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You will be lucky to get a reply from tech support (hahaha) this side of christmas, i have sent 6 tickets now and it's been a joke.
i have left 3 compaints over 4 days and no one has even bothered to reply to me,, it's a case of give us your money and clear off!!!! i have that many problems with the software i dont know where to begin, and i'v spent nearly £100 with them (silly me), i'm off now to fetch a good strong rope (goodbye world) !!!!!!!!.

They wish,,,,,,,,,,
Quote: Is there a customer complaints department for Cyberlink that doesn't just get sent to the usual useless tech support guys?

I want to complain that their tech support is less than useless, but I want it to get to someone who actually CARES.

- Tim

i agree the complaints deptment sucks,,,,i wish i hadent bothered with this rubbish software,,,,
Go to: