Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
To everyone with this problem - I just installed the latest updates, patch 2330a and 2504. The upgrade system within PD sucks so I had to go here to manually download and install them. I installed 2330a first followed by 2504, and the above problem is resolved. Hopefully it fixes it for other people too. Please reply if this works for you.

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector/patches_en_US.html
Is there any solution to this yet?!!? Quite annoying, that a "best in class", $100 brand new product can't even support a very popular/common type of video format.
___

EDIT: Nevermind.
Ok, my mistake. Any cyberlink employees ever come on here? From the back and forth of this thread it sounded like you guys were cyberlink, with knowledge about the patches, and able to test previous builds, etc.
Thank you both for your quick responses. Please keep me updated via posts to this thread.

Looking forward to (hopefully) buying your product.
Hello.

Is there any update to this problem? I'm thoroughly enjoying the trial version of PD9 thus far. Does a great job with slideshows, but this issue will be a deal-breaker for me, b/c there's no way I'm going to convert all my video files before loading into PD9. I saw there was a patch, but only for the retail version, so I don't know if it's been fixed. Would love an update from a moderator.

Thank you in advance.
Hi All,

Just wanted to say I am having the exact same problem. I have a ton of MPEG-1 video files, shot on Sony Cybershot cameras, and the audio gets the mickey mouse effect on all of them. This is the case even with MPEG-1 video files shot with my 2009 Sony Cybershot.

Really hoping it gets resolved, playing with the trial version right now and love it, except for the above.

Please let us know if it's fixed.

Thank you.
Go to: