Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dekker,
Look up "Micky Mouse effect" please.
I will do that. Thank you.
Thanks for the update. If number 4. - "Corrects the conversion of SONY raw image files" - refers to the familiar "Micky-Mouse effect" associated with MPEG clips from Sony cameras, then this hasn't been corrected - at least not with my version (PD9 Ultra 9.0.0.2330).
Great. Thanks for the update and for tracking down the problem. I, too, l hope that CL fixes the bug sooner rather than later.
Hi Patrcia & Co,
Like Patricia, I’ve been working through the test version of PD9. And like Patricia, I discovered that the program won’t play my mpeg-1 clips (also from a Sony Cybershot) properly: I get the above-mentioned Mickey Mouse effect. Until I stumbled on to this problem, I was very enthusiastic about PD9 and was poised to run out and buy it (actually stay home and buy it=download) but now I’m having second thoughts, since a lot of the film I planned on editing with this program are these mpeg-1 clips, and it would be a real hassle if it didn’t work. If anyone hears of a solution to this problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you would post it.
Pursuing the workaround route: can anyone give me a tip about batch-converting all of these files to a format that PD9 will swallow?
Thank you very much and greetings from snowy Vienna.
Go to: