Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am trying to move away from Premier Elements, But I have a work method that work well for me and would like to do the same in PD9

I video a few amateur production, I use 2 cameras, one for the whole stage, which remains static and one for close ups. when editing I add and sync the 2 tracks, then I resize pictures to a quarter size so I can view both at the same time one on above of the other. The Close up track is the top video and the static camera is behind, I then cut the close up video in places when I am moving/zooming or where I need the whole stage. When Complete I am left with a lot of close up segments but they all resized to quarter of the screen.

My question is, is there a quick way to resize the segments so they are all full screen again or can some one recommend an alternative way of working

J.
Guys thanks for the quick response

I tried again last night, choose the 8.5gb dvd and high quality pd9 guessed at 7gb, I told it to burn to disk (4.7gb) and a folder - I got 4.2gb in the folder and 3.5gb on the disk - now that just doesn't make any sense to me

I don't understand why they can not get the basics right.

Cyberlink (if you are looking) forget your fancy effects - get the basic stuff working correctly first.

J
I am trailing Powerdirector 9, so far so good except when I came to producing a DVD

I have about 1hr 30 mins of HD video, a dvd menu and title.

If I burn this to a disk using SmartFit the DVD produced only uses about 1.5gb of space and is very poor quality.

If I burn it to a folder using a 8.5gb dvd and high quality mode, powerdirector tell me I need 6.5gb of space, yet the finished folder only uses 3.8gb, the quality is good, but could be better if it used all the available space.

Is this due to the trial mode, it is very strange.

thanks
Go to: